What could go wrong now?

An elderly rural couple were making an emergency trip to the hospital on a scorching hot day when they couldn't start their car.

This was no joke, they were literally fading away under the Australian sun on a particularly hot day, and it turned out that a tiny piece of magnet had broken off the magnetic clasp on the elderly lady's aging hand bag, and had worked its way down and attached itself to her car key, and when she put the car key into the ignition it rendered the car immobile jamming in the ignition, which meant an ambulance had to be called out. Fortunately they survived the ordeal, albeit only just. 😑

I want to say no one was harmed, but if I did I wouldn't be telling the truth, it was a perfect storm of events that could have ended in tragedy, but didn't.